The 2020 Bonvie- MacDonald Rinks to Links Online Auction is live. Click here to get started!
Minor Hockey Funding Allocation Policy
- A child cannot receive more than one grant in a year (rep fees are not eligible for funding)
- A child must be registered or entering into the Antigonish (AHMA) or Strait-Richmond Minor Hockey Association (SRMHA)
- First time recipients must be under 16 years of age
- Funds are awarded for registration fees and equipment costs only
- Application deadline Tuesday, September 15th, 2020
- Applicants will be contacted within two weeks of the deadline notifying them of the status of their application
- Registration grants will be arranged with the Minor Hockey Association. Equipment grants will be arranged with Cleve’s Source for Sports in Antigonish. Names of applicants will be shared with our two partnering organizations.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Amanda at email@example.com